Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 5:38:00 PM


yeah..finally debating is over....those nan hua student sux lah....they r like machine shooting gun .....call them to eat shit lah...... today some schools came to our schools to talk talk lor...then clementi town sec late lor, so shan zhen,sinead,evan and me play play true or dare....then made me said all my secret..oh man..but nvm lah....it already over liao..but no way i am going to post on here......i still prefer to keep it as secret....But but dun u( those who is reading now) dare to ask them about them about the secret.....that's all ..byeeee



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon