Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 6:46:00 PM


Went out the wh0le day today...went to Bukit panjang to cut my hair(u must be asking why must i go so far to cut my hair but i really get use that aunties to cut my hair..) then went to BPP for kinNa window shopping.....ok..then went to long john sliver(my faves) to eat..then saw my mom friend and her daughter..She darn "KIASU" larh!!!keep on asking my grade and blah blah blah..She even wanted to compare her daughter height and mine height..luckily i am still taller than her...but her sickening face really so sickening..(lol)then went to SEVEN ELEVEN and buy ice cream but the machine not in working condition so went Mcdonald to buy the flavour burst...(the chocolate too sweet..)Anyway that all for today.....



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon