Wednesday, October 24, 2007, 2:24:00 PM


today,mdm lim and mdm nurul suddenly spot-check the P6(dunno who went to complain about the untidy attire..) lOls lah... then min er and me quickly pull up our socks..( luckily not wearing ankle socks but school socks..) then my fringe keep on dropping down so quickly ask sinead to lend me 1 hairclip ( she got lots )..hahas.. luckily larhx...adam kanna got caught..dunno why.......most of the pupils are from 6/2 and 6/3.....then only 1 person from 6/5 got caught..madeline also got caught..i think it because of ankle socks mah....then the also check for handphone and cards...joshua gave lor...then heard mdm nurul saying," U again ??" hahas..think even mdm nurul remember him larh....lolx...walao .... ms wng said cannot even bring UNO cards to school lah !!! she said all classes are the same..but but 6/5 mrs ong also dun care one..even cherry bring poker cards lah...shit her larhzzzz...ms wong ssaid lata play stress..BANG BANG BANG....then disturb the students who are taking exam..okay i understand that but we can juz play UNO wad....UNO dun have BANG BANG BANG....then she said won't lean anything...diao GAMES LEH!!!!!!!!!!! must learn things meh ...........
that all lah...byeeeeeee



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon