Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 6:07:00 PM


Long time never post liao.....so i will post a longer one......Finally PSLE Exam is over!
ENG PAPER----->ok ok lah.....but our from teacher,miss wong said it hard....
MATH PAPER----->VERY VERY VERY VERY HARD!!!!i almost have not enought to complete....The section C almost killed all my brain cells!!Just hope to get a "B" my "A" fly liao....
CHINESE PAPER----->ok lah......the only thing i could said
SCIENCE PAPER----->somehow i think booklet A is harder than booklet B......
enough of PSLE le....now it time to PLAY!!! miss wong said that after PSLE,we will have a lot of outings !!! yeah !! Got boating and many more !!! so excited about it !!!
todaY dun nid to go to schol coz of PSLE higher MT..lucky i cannel liao....but no school very bored leh....play com,watch TV,that the only stuff i can do.....
today went to the see doctor because of my leg....That time i "play" with my mom than i was climbing the stair...dunno why,i kana fell...then toes injured.....hai.....then went to the causeway point for window shopping.....then tonight going to watch TV the whole day liao...
will end here...BYEESSS....................



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon