Friday, October 12, 2007, 8:06:00 PM


I dun want dun want dun want dun want dun want dun want dun want dun want dun want dun want dun want dun want dun want dun want to go for the debating!!!!!!!! Feeling so stress now............It is ur first time to debate and it is against Nan Hua.... They should have send the P5 pupils to go lah,we just finish ur PSLE and now expect us to prepare for this compeition !!!! Even if they cannot send the P5 ,they should have told us earlier right!!!!
DENG LAO SHI!!!!!!!! WHY MUST U CHOOSE US ????!!!!! WE NOW DID NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND WAD ZHANG LAO SHI IS TALKING ABOUT AND YET U WANT US TO GO FOR COMPEITION?? WE DID NOT EVEN HAVE TIME TO PREPARE OURSELF!!!!!!! iT OUR FIRST TIME AND YET ZHANG LAO SHI KINDNA EXPECT US TO DO VERY WELL!!! HOW CAN THAT BE POSSIBLE??? DENG LAO SHI!!!!!!!



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon