|
Sunday, August 19, 2007, 9:26:00 PM
TIME:9:40PM DATE:19 AUG 07 yesterday wanted to go and watch the 881 movie with my parents,but it FULL!cannot believe it....is just a movie on GETAI....diao...must be all the aunties .....So no choice stay there for some shopping....;D Bought some earings,shirts and shoes...bought lots of things and are all my stuffs....saw 1 pair of shoes SO NICE!!But so expensive so never buy.....and mummy bought cake coz monday is her birthday must that day she not free so celebrated it earlier..The cake is so nice!!chocolatees!!!my faves... tonight,my parents go for a dinner....watch some shows...FUNNY..HAHA..lol Anyway that all for today.... |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|