Saturday, September 1, 2007, 2:05:00 PM


TIME:2:15PM
DATE:01 sep 2007
Halo..long long long time never post liao..srry lorhs...coz this few weeks is busy with studies....must work hard nowadays,next month is PSLE lerh...MUst work verY hard!!so AfTer PSLE, i am gOing to ENjoy Myself very Hard tOo!!must Be FaiR...heeHee...This prelim i did not do ReaLly weLL for it...But i am going to Work very vErY hard for it..so there will be a long time i will not be posting...srry for the inconvinent...
Yesterday was teacher day,i did not expect ,iss wong to be happy..coz she keep on saying not enought time..wadever it is wish all the teacher HAPPY TEACHER DAY!!!The cake was YUMMY...Haqia said that the Cake c0st S$42..so expensive...P6/6 class de cake even more expensive...S$80..WalAo...
MUST WORK HARD FOR YOUR PSLE!!!



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon