Friday, July 13, 2007, 9:46:00 PM


TIME:9:55PM
DATE:13/7/07
this few days got A LOT A LOT A LOT of things happened.....................................
first thing -->that stupiid sinead crash into me when i was taking the paint and my half shirt is totally FULL of paint!!stupiid her...luckily can come off if not DIE DIE !!even my WHITE shoes got paint...
second thing-->Go computer lab during miss wong class and chris seat behind me..he kept on irrating me..shit him lah!!!
third thing-->deng lao shi called me to read the passage..why me!!
fourth thing-->min er dunno why angry with shan zhen and me.....is it because i did something wrong?but wad?
fifth thing-->madeline birthday on thursday forgot to give her present so bought 1 soft toy..very CUTE !!but foeget to bring it to school today..must gave it to her on monday..
sixth thing-->went to the clay modelling....quite fun but i did until very ugly...and angie said i like jealous of sinead that why keep bullying her ..pls....WHERE GOT!!!
that all..bye!!




Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon