|
Thursday, July 19, 2007, 9:10:00 PM
TIME:9:20PM DATE:19/7/07 just went to jurong point to shop again..and i bought a MP3..quite happy..and my bro just bought a laptop and never gave the mouse..so see go nice nice de..but dun have..when i buy the MP3, it turn out that we r the friest 30 people to buy that MP3 so free a mouse worth 30 plus..quite worth it lah.... tomorrow racial harmony night..during school hrs a lot of ppl wearing school uniform (can wear home clothes)so i just copy copy lah!then at night,then wear home clothes..dunno wad to wear... today after miss wong afternoon class,stay back for a while to do the music thingy.....then that stupiid jeff went to spray water on shan zhen and me...i so angry that i go and throw syafiq bag.... that all lah..BYES |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|