Friday, July 6, 2007, 9:01:00 PM


TIME:9:15PM
DATE:06/07/2007
long time never post liao..this term prelim and PSLE...so scared...a lot of ppl r going to fairfield dunno why..all of them r from netball..so maybe i will go farifield..no way i am going to a sec school with no friends
this few days happened a lot of things but i am too lazy to talk about it...school is so boring with miss wong....she everytime scolded scolded scolded,it is all the boys but we all but get scoldind from her also...hai..no choice lah..she is the teacher...going to sinead hse in this few days to compose that song!!write until here ...gtg and watch TV..byes



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon