|
Sunday, July 1, 2007, 7:49:00 PM
TIME:8:05PM DATE:1 /7/07 srry arh..long time never post coz PSLE and prelim is coming nearer and nearer....going to die.....anyway this few WEEKS never post seems to have a lot thingy happening.... tuesday i am going to die in miss wong hands...coz i wrote a compo which is so drama ...even i myself think it so stupiid ...then if miss wong mark it..i am going to die..after i wrote i wanted to change a new story but cannot liao...time up..i think it out of point....i dun want that to happen...this few days she like bad mood...but now even worse...i dun want her to scolded me....i dun want her to have a bad impression on me.....shit.......... during chinese lesson,my china boy dunno why wrote in his diary saying that ur chinese teacher bad taste and blah blah....he so BAD...make the teacher so upset and lose her self-confident....that china boy really is not fit to study in singapore...u noe wad..before this incident i dun really like china boys..they sux man...ok lah write until here..byes... |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|