Saturday, June 2, 2007, 10:40:00 AM
so diaoz lah....


just create my blog today...sound FUN....lol..
yesterday so diaoz..spent my 7 HRS just to collect that SHE thingy....just a CD box...when i went home scolded my bro like siao..he is the one who want us to go and help him take..he is totally crazy about them...the queue is darn long....already told my mom not to take liao yet she dun believe....
still getting so fed up about that thing...(HOPE U NOE WAD IT MEAN)If i found out who said out..that gal or boii is going to get into trouble with me.....Go to hell lah...go and tell....



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon