|
Friday, June 15, 2007, 11:48:00 AM
can't remember wad i dream of...anyway i think i am siao with blog lol...anyway forgot jamie habbo account pw...cannot sign in...just links to my other friends..shit! forgot to links ariany..nvm lah..she dun mind right... this few days never go back to school...feeling better with that thingy..anyway feeling a bit ill today..maybe got fever... yesterday already got..if still have..mom is going to bring me to the doctor..hate taking medicine.. |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|